quarta-feira, junho 16

Welcome MARTIM

Once upon a time there was a guy on the last year of school. His name is the only name I remember from a class of over 50 students. And if I am correct, he was not even in my class. Scary.

Rodrigo and I were friends. We laughed together, we aimed to be different. We criticized people for being boring, normal, annoying. We had a good time. We did "teenagery" stuff.

This guy gave me a black leather jacket and I wore it over and over.

Twenty years went by. I moved away from Santos that same summer. He came to visit once, we had some fun. We barely kept in contact, but I keep good memories of that time and a special place for him in my heart.

When I found out I could never scuba dive again, I wrote an e mail to him, I knew he would have the right thing to say, and he did. Made me feel much better. Made me laugh as he always did.

This morning I woke up thinking:

- I must write to Rodrigo. See how he is doing. Ask about life in Bahia...

When I turn my computer on, there is a message from him.

Martim has just arrived. It filled my heart with joy!

Rodrigo now has a baby to follow his foot steps.He will teach his son how gorgeous this world is, he will play with him and MArtim will be scuba diving before he walks, I am sure of it.

Congratulations my friend. And welcome Martim!

- The funniest thing was to find out Martim was born exactly on the same day as Khadija, daughetr of my great friend Fabiana. Coincidences never cease to impress me!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário