segunda-feira, maio 17

Cooking class



I am part of many social groups. being an expat in a Middle East country has this things...


One of my groups is a "mum's group" Mums in Bahrain (http://www.mumsinbahrain.net/) is a FAB group. The organizers are always up to something interesting and exciting, and we, mortal mothers get a chance to tag along and learn a lot.

This week, they organized cooking classes. The ad only sad, come along, it will be a cooking demonstration... I was sure to have fun, so off I went.

When I arrived at the address, I found a bit strange that there were no cars in front of the house, but they were close enough. Just before I knocked on the door, I noticed a brazilian flag in the car, at the garage. hummm....

I knocked on the door, and SHEILA, opened it. She is a brazilian lady I know. We met in several occasions. We have each others phone numbers but we are not friends. We are acquaintances.

When she moved near my house ( I had no idea THAT was her house), I called and welcomed her into our neighborhood. She said: come and visit one day...

Now she is thinking:

OH MY GOD!! SHE TOOK ME SERIOUSLY, SHE DID COME!!!

I apologized, tried to explain what I was doing there, we had several awkward silences and she pointed me in the right direction...

EMBARRASSING....

By the way, the cooking demonstration was very good...ate HER neighbor!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário