quarta-feira, março 31

Last resource - or should I say FIRST resource??

Yep. I have a blog (you know, that's exactly where you are NOW! And I have no decency or ethics, so just 10 minutes ago, I sent this e mail to all my friends:

" Ok. I have been called all sorts of names in my life. Many of them, correctly. One of my least favorite ones is "shallow". Funny how you can be accused of being shallow AND too intense... never mind. This is not the reason I am writing to you.
The truth is only one. Since I moved to the Middle East I have improved my "shallowness" and now that I have a blog, I spend indecent amounts of time in it (when i am not playing on-line games, or attending morning teas and pool parties). Today I actually found a great gadget and added it to my blog.

It counts visitors. And places a flag, indicating where that person is. I got so excited, I could not believe it. While arranging the lay out of my new toy, I managed to count 18 Bahrain entries - all my own entries, believe me or not! How pathetic can one be?

So this e mail has one objective. To ask you to please get into my blog, so both the counter and the flag can have some use.

Please, please, please!

I promise you never have to go to my blog again.

the address is http://www.inaier.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

...and if you live in an exotic place, maybe where I only know ONE person, I will know if you were kind to me and accessed it or not... no pressure! "

and I am not even feeling bad about it

8 comentários:

  1. For all thats good and merciful please change these colours. I feel like i am in a tangerine nightmare.
    Dan

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Dan, I LOOOVE the tangerine theme...kkk Will think about it with love, I promise.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Pronto. Entrei no teu blog. Se voce fez tudo direitinho, agora voce já deve ter uma bandeirinha do Vietnam, com diretio a estrela de 5 pontas, como convem a todo bom pais comunista.

    Agora entra la no MEU blog e deixa o teu comentário.......

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Lo, tenho 4 entradas da "asia/pacifico"...o meu conuter e meio burrinho e nao ta conseguindo idntificar o Vietnam.

    :-(

    ResponderExcluir
  5. nao vale...ja tem gente de las palmas e eu nao entendi como faz pra adicionar ali na bandeirinha! bjos te quiero, guapa!(NALU)

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Oi minha querida!! Que bom ver vc aqui. A bandeirinha aparece sozinha. mas e sacanagem, pq nao identifica alguns lugares. Pra esse site, por exemplo,a asia e uma coisa so!

    Muita saudade

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Oi, maluca!!!! Nada como a tecnologia pra acabar com o sossego da gente...vocë vai ficar viciada nisso, hein...
    Amiga, gostei do blog!
    SAUDADES!!!!!!!Beijos, Bia

    ResponderExcluir
  8. BIIIIA!!! Quanta saudade. menina, que vontade de estar pertinho de voce, sempre! Milhoes de beijos.

    ResponderExcluir