sábado, março 20

Lost

I am feeling terribly lost lately.
My life is pretty good, I have fun friends, a great family and I can do as I please. Still, it seems something is missing. And I have no clue what it is.
I decided to engage in this self discovery journey in an attempt to figure out what I need to do.
My first step was to go to the doctor and do a check up. Maybe I am feeling funny because I am sick. I will take some tablets and will be fine. I love short cuts.
All normal. No cancer, no thyroid, no diabetes, no nothing. Of course I felt relieved, but the questions keep burning.
What the hell is wrong then?
I feel tired, I have no energy to do stuff, I am not feeling great pleasure in being with people ( CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???), I am easily irritable and grumpy.
I even called a woman who claims to get your energy back through "reorganizing your DNA", or something like that. I am not sure what she does, but when I saw the price 55 bds ( 144 dollars) I quickly gave up.
I considered going to a fortune telelr, but I am afraid she is going to deliver bad news and I may freak out.
My new plan is to keep close to the people I love, start exercising and find usefull things to do with my time. I am even considering visiting the women's prison.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário