domingo, março 21

Exercising...arght

Well, as promised I joined the gym today. The centre promises I will achieve my ideal body very soon if I spend 23 minutes at their facilities, so I thought I better give it a go.

Of course they are not naive or stupid (and aparently I am) so I signed up for a whole year, as part of the agreement.

They have a room full of machines, and you are supposed to exercise 30 seconds in each one, then you hear a bip and move to the next one. The problem is that everytime you move, you spend about 10 seconds arranging yourself at the new machine, so you can only exercise 20 seconds before you are beeped out of it again.

I have no idea how efficient this thing will be or how I will cope with this whole exercise regime, but all I can do is try, right?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário