Today I went to the police station to pick up my car ( the one involved in the acident)
- hello. I came to pick up my car.
- Because it is mine...
- Why is it here?
- Because it was in an accident
- What kind?
- car accident
- but why did they bring it here? no insurance?
- I have insurance. i have no idea why the brought the car here...
- let me see
a while later...
- ah! Accident with injury.
- ok. Where do I get the car from?
this is your case number, go to that building over there...
at the new building...
- I came to pick up my car
- injury accident ( see? I learn...)
- only morning
- it is closed. Closed two hours ago
- but you are all here
- just chatting
- I really need the car. the police sent me here now
he asked lots of questions, asked my watchman lots of questions, seemed not to understand a thing, and then told me:
- you come back tomorrow
- I can't. I have no car
- if I let you take car, you come back?
- what for?
- hum...um... for documents. I let you take car, but no insurance documents
he asked us to go to another room, where he kept staring at me and asking questions to my watchman, who was the driver at the time of the accident.
- You hurt?
- where you hurt?
- no hurt...
- where is hurt man?
- don't know
- who is he?
- don't know
- is he well?
- YES!! SURE!
- hurt man lives with you, madam?
- watchman lives with you?
- Can i take the car now?
- if I let you take, you come back tomorrow?
watchman: - I will come...
- No you. She comes. You not come. You come, madame?
- Yes, I will come.
After 2.5 hours I left with my darling damaged car and the obligation to come back tomorrow, so the gentleman can stare at me a little longer!
Há 3 horas