quinta-feira, novembro 11

Grandmas...

I am the only child yeah, yeah, I already know all the jokes you are thinking, Fabio is the oldest brother, so Anita, my first born, is also the first grandchild in both families.

The day she was born, just a couple of hours later, I hear my mother in law talking to my mum:

- Cirlei, it is not because she is my grandchild, but isn't she just P E R F E C T?

And my mother, impartial as one can be:

- Leya, you are so right, she is just G O R G E O U S

Oh dear...

4 comentários:

  1. How old is she? It s wonderful to be a mum, isn t it?
    Congratulations!
    Kisses,
    Adri

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oi Adriana, visita boa.A Anita tem 14. Minha filhota mais nova, a Lia, tem 12. E eu nao estou autorizada a dizer a idade das avos, senao elas ME MATAM!! bj

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Inaie, voce devesaber que eu estava certa, pois todas as crianças nasciam com a mesma cara, menos a Anita, que nasceu linda!!!!juro que falei a verdade

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ahahaha primeira é sempre primeira... no way rs

    Kisu!

    ResponderExcluir