Anita is now 14, she is now welcome in our social gatherings, and sometimes she is allowed in grown up conversations . Usually, I'm very proud of her. She is super articulated, intelligent and funny. It is quite cute. But sometimes she gets a bit excited ...
Here is the conversation between a friend of mine and my sweet girl:
- What do you do?
- I'm retired. (Important note : this guy is 40 years old)
- And what did you do before retirement?
- Ok. Maybe it's better to say I haven't started working yet.
- Hmmm ... And how will you retire? huh?
- When the time comes I will have a plan.
- Look, I actually know a person just like you. And you know what happened to him? He never worked, now he is old and has no money.
And once again I tried to dig a hole and hide there !
Há um dia