Há 2 semanas
quinta-feira, maio 6
My blond friend is not stupid at all!
Just as an example. She is selling two plasma TVs (LCD maybe?), And I'm interested in buying a 52 " to watch the World Cup in style, so I called het to get the details about the TV.
- They are very big ones. These large ones, you know? Flat screen.
- Well, I would rather know the actual sizes. Just to be sure that's what I am looking for.... but are they flat screens? Or are they plasma or LCD?
- The biggest one must be 27 inches. Very big. And they are both these thin, flat screen, the ones you can hang on the wall.
- 27 "Ah, what a shame. I really want a 52". This one (the TV was right in front of us) is 32"and I am looking for a big one to watch the world cup with friends! You said you can hang it on the wall like a picture? That must be plasma, LCD or LED.
- Oh! That is a 32"? So mine is probably 47", 52" or something, because it is much bigger. And maybe the smaller one is 42" because even the smaller one is much bigger than that one.
She agreed to measure the TV when she got home and call me. She would also check if the TV was plasma or LCD.
- So do me a favor. Measure it tomorrow and call me, okay?
We agreed she would go to a furniture store next morning, pick up a measuring tape and check the size of the TV SHE wants to sell.I am the buyer here, by the way!
That would not be a big problem because she had a couple of meetings at the shopping mall where she could easily get the darn tape.
- Did you get the tape?
- I did not. I went to the mall and such, but I had no time. I am in such a hurry lately ...
I was about to call my doctor and ask for anti depressants. Maybe that would be the only way.