quinta-feira, maio 27

Dubai - 5 years later!


Dubai is a whole new ball game. The city has grown so much, it is almost unbelievable. There are new suburbs where there was only sand five years ago. Dubai has the biggest shopping mall, the tallest building, the indoor ski field (should I remind you Dubai is right in the Middle of the desert?).

The palm island is finished. The water show is up and running. All great, all FAB!

But what I really loved about this trip was to have the opportunity to see my friends. And to feel a little bit part of their lives.

I felt as if I never left. People welcomed me as if they saw me yesterday, as if I were still part of their daily routines. I felt loved and cared for and valued as a friend, even though I have not seen this people in over 5 years.

This blog is a window to my life, a window to my soul, so I will break this trip into small bites. i will talk about the people I love, about the emotions I felt and the friends I made along the way.

It is all very personal and may not mean anything to you, but it means the world to me!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário