segunda-feira, maio 3

Hairdresser


It is amazing how some people pass through your life and leave so many memories. I had this awesome friend in Auckland. We worked together for almost 2 years. Every time I went to a hairdresser, I left earlier because my salon was in the other side of the city, so I had no other choice.

Every day after my hairdresser appointment, I came back to my desk and found the following message:

- YOUR HAIR LOOKS STUNNING!

Funny how it never ceased to impress me. It always took me by surprise and made my day.

Of course Simon was clever enough to go write the note straight after I left the room, so he would not forget.

Simon has passed away less than a year ago. A massive heart attack took him away from us, but every time I go to a hairdresser i think about him and can just imagine him smiling down at me and say:

- Your hair is great!

And I can only Thank God and the destiny for letting Simon be part of our lives. Even though it was for such a short time, he left many, many incredible memories!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário