Lu Raffa, Fernando Farah e eu estavamos indo para o festival de inverno de Amparo ( sim, o mesmo dos ultimos tres posts) quando a Lu resolve dar uma paradinha na casa da amiga dela, para busca-la.
A menina, que e linda
e dizem que tambem e bem boazinha, ja entra no carro me perguntando o que e que eu faco da vida.
Nao tive duvidas:
- Sou artista plastica. No momento so pinto.
- WOW! Que legal...
E o Farah,
que e meio lerdo, que nao tem a melhor das memorias, emendou:
- WOW! Que maximo!! Eu nao sabia. Voce nunca contou...
So vi a cara da Lu me fuzilando pelo retrovisor e amarelei:
- Ta bom, ta bom, e mentira. Eu to aposentada.
Jeito bom de dizer que eu nao faco p nenhuma, ne nao?
Foi otimo ver a cara do Farah quando ele descobriu que tambem e artista plastico! !
Lu Raffa, Fernando Farah and I were going to the winter festival in Amparo (yes, the same one I mentioned on the last three posts) when Lu tells me she will stop by her friend's house to pick her up.
The girl is gorgeous, and everyone thinks she is quite cool too.
But she got into the car and the first question she asked was:
_ what do you do for living?I had no doubts:
- I'm an artist. At the moment I am only painting.
- WOW! That's cool ...
And Farah, who really should know better, amended:
- WOW! That´s totally amazing! I had no idea. You never mentioned anything.
Now I had Lu´s boyfriend and her good friend falling for it. i thought it was amazing, but had to change my mind when I look at the mirror and saw Lu´s eyes spitting fire.
- Okay, okay, I take it back. It was just a white lie. I am retired now. Ooops, aother little misunderstanding. I am not doing much at the moment. Just enjoying life...
It was great to see Farah's face when he realised he is an artist himself!!