This week they will have their final test. After 10 weeks, 20 classes, 60 hours, they will finally get rid of me.
Just before last class finished, one of them came to me and said:
- Teacher, give us the questions for the exam.
- UH??? - I looked very, very confused.
- The questions teacher. For the exam.
- Yeah, I thought I heard that. I am not giving you those. You have to study the whole content we covered in class.
- Ok teacher. Just give us the page where the questions are...
- Nope. Not happening. - I still thought they were joking.
- You know? This course cost XXX. Not per course, per PERSON! - another student tried to help his colleague's argument.
- I was not aware of the cost of the course, but now I know you should be studying harder, to be worthy of all this investment.
End of the story!
Há um dia