Mando varios presentinhos mundo afora. E 25% nao chegam ao destino. E batata! Mandei 4, pode ter certeza que um volta.
Dessa vez foi a caixinha da Monica, que esta em Londres, que fez o caminho de volta pra ilha. Recebi uma notificacao pra ir ao correio que tinha um pacote pra mim. Mas tinha que ser o correio de Muharaq, por que eles nao podiam mandar pro que e perto da minha casa.
Ja farejei enchecao de saco.
- Oi. Vim buscar o meu pacote.
- Ah! Voltou.
- O endereco esta correto, nunca tentaram entregar.
- Nao. Tentarame ntregar. O pacote foi recusado. Agora vc paga 20 euros pra pegar o pacote de volta.
Eu olho pra caixa linda octagonal cheia de girassois que eu tinha comprado e vejo que ela esta toda destruida... me da vontade de pular no pescoco do cara que quer me cobrar pra devolver um pacote que eles nunca tentaram entregar, e que agora, alem de tudo,e sta todo estracalhado.
Sai de la sem o pacote, morrendo de raiva. Agora vou tentar provar que nunca tentaram entregar o bendito... Vamos ver!
I send several packages every year, to my friends worldwide. And 25% of them do not reach their destination. It is a done deal! If I send 4, one can be sure that one will back.
This time it was Monica's gift, who was going to meet her in London, who made it's way back to the island. When I got a notification to go to the post office, explaining they had a package for me, I knew it could not be good news.
Off I went all the way to Muharraq ( in the other side of town, because they refused to send it to the office close to my house).
- Hi I came to get my package.
- Oh! It is not a parcel for you. It is something you sent and it came back.
- The address is correct, clearly market and no one ever try to deliver it in London.I checked.
- Not true. They tried to deliver. They did. The package was refused. Now you pay 20 euros to get the package back.
I look at my ex beautiful octagonal box, fully decorated with sunflowers, and see it is all destroyed ...
I feel like yelling at the guy who wants to charge me to give me a package that they never tried to deliver, and now is back in bahrain and all shattered.
After the same argument happened several times: they tried to deliver/ did not/ did too...
I left without the package, spitting fire.
Now the only thing I can do is try to prove the post office in London never tried to deliver ... Let's see!
Há 3 semanas